Saturday 14 January 2012

In My Mailbox

Hey,

I've just come across 'In My Mailbox' and felt that I should start it! You can find out ALL about IMM at: http://www.thestorysiren.com/in-my-mailbox

Netgalley:
Lies Beneath
This one looks good! REALLY good. I'm reading it now so I should have a review up soon. This is being released in June, yeah, sorry, guys. June 2012.
 Graffiti Moon
Isn't the cover cool? I think this is a re-print or something because I don't think the first cover looked like this one. I think this on is being released in February, so you haven't got that long to wait if you want to read it! I will try to read this one this week so I can get a review to you ASAP.

Wanderlove
I'm not quite sure what this one is about but I requested it because of the cover? Hehehe, I am a sucker for 'em. It looks good, don't you think?

Jersey Angel
The reviews for this book didn't state that this book was brilliant, so I'm a bit worried but I'll try it?

I won:
Hide & Seek (Games of Zeus #1)
I won this from Aimee! I'm so happy! :D Look at the cover! I will post a review ASAP. This is available in March and you can find out ALL about this book on her website. (Google her ;D)

Books:

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
I've ordered this from the library because I've just read Bloodlines and I loved it, so I thought I should try out some of Richelle Mead's other books.

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)
I HAD to order this from the library, I've just read If I stay and I freakin' LOVED IT! This book needs to hurry up so I can finally read the ending.

Well guys, that's my week. I shall post another IMM next week! Check back soon and don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam :D

No comments:

Post a Comment