Thursday 19 July 2012

Onyx Teaser

Hey,


Onyx (Lux, #2)
I've missed quite a few 'Teaser Tuesday' posts and thought I should make it up to you call by posting a teaser from Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout, the sequel to Obsidian.

Crossing the room, he stopped infront of me. "I'm not going to bite."
"That's good."
"Unless you want me to," He said with a devilish grin.

Make sure you pre-order this one because it's released on August 14th. Expect my review at the start of August!


Have a great day,
Sam :)

9 comments:

  1. That is a great moment! Really the whole book is one giant great moment!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca Hipworth19 July 2012 at 21:13

    I'm already desperate to read this, now I'm a complete mess. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have this soon!!! I must ;) Thanks for the tantalizing teaser.

    Haley@www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I cant wait for this!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this. Just finished book one and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that! :) I really enjoy those kinds of moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, can't wait to read this one. Thanks for the teaser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pre-ordered Onyx and can't wait to read it. I read both Obsidian and Shadows and loved them. Thanks to the reviews that I've read so far I know I will not be disappointed with Onyx.

    jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete