Sunday 25 November 2012

Book Haul (#23)

Hey,

Here are the books that I have received/borrowed/bought this week:
Hidden (Avena, #1)Ashes of Twilight (Ashes Trilogy, #1)
Thank you Bloomsbury Publishing! This is a book about angels (if you haven't guessed by the cover) and it's going to be released in March 2013. It's interesting, but not one of the best angel books out there.
Thank you St. Martin's Griffin! This is a dystopian/steam punk/romance I think, and, from the blurb, it sounds like a good read.
Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)Just for Now (Sea Breeze #4)
US book bloggers have gone crazy over this book so I decided I had to read it ASAP.
Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines - Bought -
*Sigh* I love Abbi Glines' contemporary books! Not too keen on the cover but the actual book was really good. 
The Day I Met Suzie by Chris Higgins - Received -
I've read one of Chris Higgins' books before and I didn't like it, but I wanted to give this one ago because the blurb sounds awesome.

That's my haul for this week, leave a link to your book haul in the comments and I'll check it out.

Enjoy your books,
Sam :D

8 comments:

  1. Hidden and Ashes of Twilight sound so amazing...

    do check mine too if you have the time here

    Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeey for Abbi Glines's book!! I've heard awesome things about it!! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these books. Hope can read soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That CHuggins book looks fun! I have to check that out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been wanting to read Poison Princess! Here's my
    haul

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Abbi Glines too!! Happy Reading!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover of Hidden is gorgeous! I love it. And I have heard such great things about Marianne Curley's writing. Ashes of Twilight sounds pretty dang great, too. And the cover is awesome, too! I am getting ready to read Poison Princess, and I am so excited about it. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping you enjoyi reading! I heard poison princess was absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete