Sunday 3 February 2013

Book Haul (#32)

Hey,

Damn, it has been a seriously tiring week. I just want to collapse and sleep for the next few months. 
image
There are times when I think everything is just getting too much, and all I want to do is close my eyes and forget because I can't take stress very well. And those are the times when I worry about my blog, and simply life in general, and I think: Can I really keep this going on top of school work? But of course they are only brief thoughts and I immediately dismiss them because I love blogging, even if it's a bit crazy at times.

I would like to quickly thank you all for reading and supporting blog. It means a ton to me. Thank you.

Anyways, I received one book this week:
Speechless
Thank you, Mira Ink! I've read this book and I ADORE IT! I loved Hannah's Saving June so I knew immediately that I would love this book. I prefer the US cover though...

Leave a link to your book haul in the comments and I'll check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :)

Other Posts:

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if I can keep up my writing with all the papers I have to grade/mark, but I love the writing, so I keep doing it.
    At any rate, I sympathize with your situation. Do you have big exams coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need a vacation. I go to the beach whenever I feel weary of everything. The peace, quiet, and nature always lift me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Speechless last year and I loved it! Hannah Harrington is an amazing writer :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read Speechless sometime :) This week I received a copy of Death Ain't but a Word from the first reads program on goodreads :) Cant wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Speechless before, will have to check it out further.

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have to read this!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Speechless this week too - I haven't started it yet, but I'm looking forward to reading it (and I definitely need to read Saving June at some point!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel that way this week too! My schedule is killing me it's so hard to cope. Anyway, enjoy the book! I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard good things about Saving June, haven't read it though.... Speechless looks nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have both books and I need to read them. I hope things have gotten a little less stressful lately.

    ReplyDelete