Wednesday 6 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (37)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
Release Date: May 7, 2013
I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?

The last book in the trilogy!! *Cries* I've loved and followed this trilogy for so long and now it's coming to an end. :( As for the covers, I think I prefer the other two. What do you think?
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Until I Die (Revenants, #2)
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments so I can check it out!

Have a great week,
Sam :D

7 comments:

  1. So looking forward to this one, haven't read book two yet but couldn't face the wait between them! Great choice :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to If I Should Die. I can't wait to see how things evolve and hopefully it's the way I want, lol.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one, and I can't wait to jump in and see what happens with Vincent! Great pick!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get this book, I still need to read book two but I've heard such great things and the covers are gorgeous! I think the second book cover is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the chance to read any of the books before but I'd really love to. I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is another one where I have the ARC, I just need to find the time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have it! It is mine! Now, I just have to find the time to actually read it! And that will be soon, i promise! Tomorrow soon, maybe, because thinking about it, I don't know if I can wait any longer!

    ReplyDelete