Wednesday 17 April 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (47)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Shudder (Stitch Trilogy #2)
Release Date: June 15, 2013
It's only been three days, and already everything is different.

Paragon is behind her, but somehow Alessa's life may actually have gotten worse. In a wrenching twist of fate, she traded the safety and companionship of her sister for that of her true love, losing a vital partner she'd counted on for the ordeal ahead. Her comfortable university life is but a distant memory, as she faces the prospect of surviving a bleak winter on the meager remains of a ravaged world. And if she'd thought she'd tasted fear upon seeing a ghost, she was wrong; now she's discovering new depths of terror while being hunted by a deadly virus and a terrifying pack of superhuman creatures thirsting for blood.

And then there are the visions.

The memory-altering "stitch" unlocked something in Alessa's mind, and now she can't shake the constant flood of alien feelings ransacking her emotions. Haunting memories of an old flame are driving a deep and painful rift into her once-secure relationship. And a series of staggering revelations about the treacherous Engineers - and the bone-chilling deceit shrouding her world's sorry history - will soon leave Alessa reeling...

This is the sequel to Stitch, which is a mix between paranormal romance and dystopian sci-fi. You can read my review of the book HERE!  I can't wait to find out what happens to the characters and plot line. The previous had so many twists and surprises.

The author is holding a giveaway for a copy of Shudder: Enter the Giveaway HERE!!!

Leave a link to your Wow post in the comments so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I haven't read the first book but this sounds like a good read. Great pick!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book yet but the series sounds really interesting! Nice Pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had the chance to read the first book in the series yet but I really like the sound of both. I hope you enjoy reading this one. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard so many good things about it. Excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete