Sunday 12 May 2013

Book Haul (#45)

Hey,

How are you all? I am so tired. I haven't even really done anything during the week but I'm tired. So hallelujah to the weekend and 48 hours of lying around!
image
This week I've received:
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo - Received -
Thank you, Orion Publishing! Since the film rights were sold, Orion decided that it would be best to change the covers in the UK to match the US'. I can't wait to read this.
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry - Received -
Thank you, Mira Ink! I lovedlovedlovedlovedloved Pushing The Limits. Katie McGarry can do no wrong! I read an eGalley on Netgalley and I can't wait to have a re-read. Check out my review HERE!

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Letterbox Love/Stacking the Shelves/Showcase Sunday/In My Mailbox in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :D

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read Dare You To - I'm not the biggest fan of contemporaries but I loved Pushing the Limits - glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

    Have a wonderfully restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Shadow and Bone!! Looking forward to Dare To You!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you think of Shadow and Bone. And I am so glad the UK changed to the US covers. You really can't beat them. They are beautiful covers. And I still haven't read Pushing the Limits yet, but since I have started reading reviews for Dare You To, I am in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I really want to read Siege and Storm,because I loved Shadow and Bone very much. Hope you enjoy it,too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Shadow and Bone sitting on my night table nest and ready in my cue. I loved Pushing the Limits and Dare You To is on it's way to my mailbox. I really need to start Shadow and Bone before Dare You To arrives so I won't have to pick between them.

    ReplyDelete