Wednesday 15 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (51)

Hey,

This week I am waiting for...
The Sound
The Sound by Sarah Alderson
Release Date:
August 1, 2013
When aspiring music journalist Ren Kingston takes a job nannying for a wealthy family on the exclusive island of Nantucket, playground for Boston's elite, she's hoping for a low-key summer reading books and blogging about bands. Boys are firmly off the agenda.

What she doesn't count on is falling in with a bunch of party-loving private school kids who are hiding some dark secrets, falling (possibly) in love with the local bad boy, and falling out with a dangerous serial killer...

I adore Sarah Alderson from reading her previous book Hunting Lila, Losing Lila, Fated and Severed. They are really amazing books and I would recommend for you to check them out if you have time,

As for this book, The Sound looks very exciting! Serial killers? Mysteries? Bad boy? Hmmm... This sounds like my kind of book!

image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments so I can check it out!

Have a great week,
Sam :D

9 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this but it sounds awesome! And the cover is so pretty <3
    Great pick, and I'm adding this to my to-read list now :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this author! The synopsis sounds good though - a bit of action in there! Serial killers O_O

    Hope you get to read it soon!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sort of sounds like Revenge meets Gossip Girl. Not my usual read but I think i might keep an eye out for it nonetheless.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I am intrigued!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't ready anything by this author but it sounds awesome! I love a little mystery! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this one everywhere for the last few weeks. I'm betting it's going to be a good one.

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sound looks so great, I really need to get my hands on it before I leave for summer vacation. I need to bring this with me! I also loved Sarah's Hunting Lila:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never read any of the authors previous works before, but I am curious about them. However, I think that I will wait and let The Sound be my first book by her. And that cover is stunningly pretty!

    ReplyDelete