Sunday 18 August 2013

Weekly Favourites (3)

Hey,
This post is all about showing, you know, your favourite things... that week. Favourite cover, favourite book, favourite series, favourite author, anything book-ish I guess. :D


Feel free to join in and leave a link to your post in the comments!
--------------------------------
Favourite Cover:
Fire & Flood
Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott - February 25, 2014 -
I really love this cover! It's clean, the font is simple, there's a good focus image, it's real nice! The feather on fire symbolises something and I can't wait to read the book!!! 
-------------------------------
Favourite Book that I've Read:
Unbreakable (Unravelling, #2)
This book has to be my favourite for this week! It's definitely a page-turner because of the action and romance. I'm so sad that there isn't going to be another book. :( Keep an eye out for my review soon!
-------------------------------
Favourite Romance:
The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
This has to be my favourite romance this week! Ella and Micha are seriously cute and I adored their relationship. My review will be on the blog tomorrow!
-------------------------------
Favourite Girl in a Dress:
Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)
I just love that dress. The way it turns into water? WELL DONE COVER DESIGNERS! A very good job.
--------------------------------
Favourite Blog:
Realm of Fiction
Realm of Fiction - Sam -
I have so much love for Sam and her blog. She's well known in the blogging world and I really do look up to her. Her reviews are always great and you can always chat to her on a social media site. Definitely check her out!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Sam :D

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress on the Teardrop cover. Hope it will be better than Fallen. I'll read it once it gets out.

    ReplyDelete