Sunday 4 August 2013

Weekly Favourites

Hey guys!
The title of this post might confuse you a tiny bit. But I've decided to start a new type of post called "Weekly Favourites". This post is all about showing, you know, your favourite things... that week. Favourite cover, favourite book, favourite series, favourite author, anything book-ish I guess. :D

I thought it'd be quite cool, join if you like! :) If you do make sure you leave a link in the comments so I can check it out. :D

Soo... Let's get started!
---------------------------------------------------
Favourite Cover:
Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer - Februrary 4, 2014 -
I saw this cover a few days ago and I just love it. I can imagine when it's in my hands it's going to look even more amazing! I also can't wait to read the actual story... I love this series.
---------------------------------------------
Favourite Book that I've Read:
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas - August 15, 2013 -
This book was just... asdfghjkl. My review will be posted soon! But for all those out there who haven't read Throne of Glass... GO!
-----------------------------------------
Favourite Romance:
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead - November 19, 2013 -
I know this book is not out yet! But Richelle Mead posted an excerpt of the book on her website and it is amazing. It's told from Adrian's POV and... woah! (#ILoveSydrian) Go read it HEREEEEEE!!
--------------------------------------------------
Favourite Series:
Obsidian (Lux, #1)
The Lux series is my favourite this week because I've been re-reading them for the Lux Readathon over on Valerie's blog "Stuck in Books". Check it out here! I adore this series... sososo much. I have no words! I just love it................. and Daemon. <3
-----------------------------------------
Favourite Blog:

The Eater of Books - Alyssa Susanna I adore Alyssa and her blog... I stalk it too much, really. Definitely go check her out cause her reviews are always honest and there's always something new on her blog.
---------------------------------------------------
I hope you found this post... somewhat interesting! Hopefully I'll be posting another next week.
image
Much love to you all,
Sam :D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great reading week! I agree about the Cress cover it is very cool. I love that the hair has a red ribbon running through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did ^_^ Yeaah! It's so cool! I love it :D

      Delete