Tuesday 26 November 2013

An Interview with Katie McGarry

Hey,

I was lucky enough to have an interview with an incredible author... KATIE MCGARRY! If you don't know who she is; where have you BEEEEN??? She's the author of Pushing the Limits and Dare You To, while also having another book called Crash Into You which is out TODAY. YES TODAYYY!!
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
UK Covers | US Covers
These books are so incredible and will take you on a crazy ride of emotions! Not to mention those hothothot covers. Wow. I definitely prefer the US covers. What about you?

Let's put put hands together forrrrrr Katie McGarry!
Who was your favourite relationship to write about? Noah and Echo, Lila and Lincoln, Beth and Ryan, or Isaiah and Rachel. And why?
That is difficult question. I think the best way to answer it is this way:

Noah and Echo were my first published couple and for that, they will always have a special place in my heart.

Lila and Lincoln encompass all the fears I had about leaving home at 18 and starting my own life.

Beth and Ryan are a couple that is very close to my heart. Their relationship is extremely loosely (did I mention loosely?) based on how my husband and I got together.

And Isaiah and Rachel….oh Isaiah and Rachel. To me, this couple was just born to be together. 

- The final book in this series "Take me On" is going to be told from West's POV, what will his character will bring to the table?
I haven’t ruled out continuing the Pushing the Limits series, but right now I’m focusing on my contracted books. 

Just thinking about West makes me blush. He definitely has a way with girls and he finds it infuriating that Haley sees past his moves. Their love story is hot, but writing Take Me On brought me to tears more than once. I’m extremely proud of this project. 

- Are you currently working on any new projects?
Yes! I’m currently working on a new project that unfortunately I can’t tell you much about because I’m still in the early stages. I can’t wait to share these new characters with the world! 
-------------------------------
Make sure you add all of the Pushing the Limits books to your Goodreads TBR lists! Click here!

You can also check out my review of PUSHING THE LIMITS, DARE YOU TO and CRASH INTO YOU.

Enjoy your week,
Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment