Saturday 9 November 2013

Book Haul (#66)

Hey,

I'm back at school! SIGH. Just when I think I'm learning to keep up with deadlines and get work out the way, my teacher decides to spring an essay and shovel coursework on me.

Also, Malerie Blackman, author of Noughts and Crosses, has opened nominations for Writes of Passage, which is where you simply nominate a book that teens must read! Whether it made you cry, laugh or made you change the way you think, NOMINATE IT!! Simply go HERE! One random winner will be picked in March to win 50 books. :O CRAZY I KNOW.
So, this week I borrowed:
How to LoveDeception (Defiance, #2)
How To Love by Katie Cotugno - Borrowed -
I thought this sounded really good. A girl who falls in love with a boy, he disappears leaving her with a baby. Three years later, he's back and she doesn't now what to do or how to feel. I've heard amazing things, but I've also read some negative reviews as well. Let's see how I like it!
Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine - Borrowed -
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER A YEAR FOR THIS!! RACHEL. LOGAN. LOGAN. LOGAN. LOGAN. LOGAN. YESYESYESSS. I love him! But mmm, I cannot wait to see how the story continues. Defiance is an amazing high fantasy romance that I would very much recommend to everyone.
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)She Is Not Invisible
The Fifth Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey - Borrowed -
I have in fact finished this and all I can say is: WOW! I was not expecting that! There was everything I wanted and more. Sci-fi lovers... YA lovers in general... GO. GET. THIS. NOW!
She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick - Borrowed -
Of Mice and Men
Of Mice and Men by John Steinback - Borrowed -
I borrowed this from my teacher because he said it was good so... Hmm, I'm not too sure, but we'll see how it goes.

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday/Letterbox Love in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

Recent Posts:

Review - Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
Waiting on Wednesday - Into the Still Blue
Review - Crash into You by Katie McGarry

1 comment:

  1. I loved Of Mice and Men! It made me cry.

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete