Sunday 8 December 2013

Book Haul (#70)

Hey,

It's December already guys! IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE THIS YEAR HAS GONE TOO FAST. I cannot even begin to understand how this has happened. It doesn't feel like it's been that long since last Christmas.

Are you all looking forward to Christmas? I need to keep reminding myself to get my friend a present as I am their Secret Santa... I am so unorganised it's unbelievable.

This week I bought, won and borrowed:
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Angel Fever (Angel, #3)
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi - Bought -
I've read and LOVED it. Yes, I know I am extremely late but I just never had the chance to get it... BUT I HAVE NOW SO IT'S ALL OKAY AND NOW I CAN JOIN IN THE WHOLE "TEAM ADAM/TEAM WARNER" THANNNGGG. I am totally team Adam, by the way. My review will be up soooon.
Angel Fever (Angel #3) by L.A. Weatherly - Won -
Thank you, Lee! I cannot, cannot wait to get started as this is the conclusion to the Angel trilogy and I've waited so long. Also can't believe it's signed? AHHHHR.
Shadow of the Mark (Carrier, #2)Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)
Shadow of the Mark (Carrier #2) by Leigh Fallon - Borrowed -
I read Carrier of the Mark last year in September so I've waited quite a while for this (though it honestly doesn't feel like that long ago). Looking forward to seeing how things playout in this as I remember the first book being strangely similar to Twilight...
Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole - Borrowed -
I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS OMG THE ENDING TO POISON PRINCESS KILLED ME! I must be honest, I wasn't quite sure at times at what PP was about but I got the gist and I'm ready to get back with the characters!

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday/In My Mailbox in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

4 comments:

  1. AHHHH, I KNOW RIGHT?! DECEMBER?! Like what...

    But the holiday season is always awesome. It just makes me sad when it's gone D:

    Well, enough sadness. I hope you LOVE Endless Knight! I have that one, but I have not read it yet. Yikes! I have a lot on my plate lol - as I'm sure we all do!

    Have a fantastic week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endless Knight....so good!!!! I want to re-read it already!

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Shatter Me, but Unravel Me is like eleventybillion times better! Team Warner! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Angel series. I hope you love Angel Fever. i haven't read it yet, but soon! Shatter Me is awesome. I haven't read Carrier of the Mark, but it is on my TBR. I liked Poison Princess, but decided to wait until closer to the 3rd books release before reading Endless Knight because I have heard the ending is rough.

    ReplyDelete