Wednesday 4 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (80)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
Release Date: April 29, 2014
It’s time. 

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.

I really, really loved Sweet Evil and enjoyed the unique storyline and entertaining characters, Sweet Peril wasn't as good but I liked it. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that this will not disappoint with plenty of action and Kaidan swoon moments!!
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. OMGOMG so freaking excited for this you have no idea! Though I don't want the series to end, I need to know what happens.
    Amazing pick, and I hope we love this when it comes out :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for this one too!!! Great pick -- I love the cover and I can't wait to find out how this series ends!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, unfortunately I do not share the excitement! I never read Sweet Evil (though at one point, I owned two copies lol), and I probably won't read the series. I know this is the last book, and I really hope you enjoy it! So many disappointing endings to trilogies this year - hopefully next year, they are awesome!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read the first 2 books, but they are definitely on the TBR. They sound wonderful. And I really, really like the covers of all 3 books!

    ReplyDelete