Wednesday 11 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (81)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...

Banished (The Blackhart Legacy, #1)
Release Date: February 27, 2014
Sworn to protect, honour and slay. Because chaos won’t banish itself…

Kit is proud to be a Blackhart, now she’s encountered her unorthodox cousins and their strange lives. And her home-schooling now includes spells, fighting enemy fae and using ancient weapons. But it’s not until she rescues a rather handsome fae prince, fighting for his life on the edge of Blackhart Manor, that her training really kicks in. With her family away on various missions, Kit must protect Prince Thorn, rely on new friends and use her own unfamiliar magic to stay ahead of Thorn’s enemies. As things go from bad to apocalyptic, fae battle fae in a war that threatens to spill into the human world. Then Kit pits herself against the Elder Gods themselves – it’s that or lose everyone she’s learnt to love.

Banished sounds really, really cool! Not to mention that pretty cover. I love a bit of magic and fae. My favourite fae series has to be the Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa, so I hope this will have a unique storyline... and some good romance!
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

5 comments:

  1. It'll be out in Feb. Pretty near. I'll keep an eye out for it ^^

    My WoW^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH. I've never heard of this book, but it looks EPIC. I mean, the cover is fabulous, and the synopsis is SMASHING! I don't know where you found out about this one, but I am definitely going to keep an eye out for it! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, major props to that cover artist. I haven't heard of this one yet but it sounds interesting.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely in love with this cover, and I am ready to read it right this minute. I love Fae stories. I love a kick butt heroine. I think I will love this story!

    ReplyDelete