Sunday 12 January 2014

Book Haul (#73)

Hey,

This week I've received and bought:
A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy, #1)Origin (Lux, #4)
A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy #1) by Alyxandra Harvey - Received -
Thank you, Bloomsbury! I ADORE Alyxandra Harvey and cannot wait to dive straight into this.
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Bought -
It's been out since August and I thought it was about time that I got it. Especially after hearing that the book will not be going in for a re-print as the covers are changing. Daemon and Katy <3

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday in the comments so I can check it out!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your books,
Sam :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the cover of A Breath of Frost. Never heard of that book. Enjoy Origin! Nothing like a little Daemon! Mmmm….
    My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/01/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!! Origin. I still have to read that one, I mean I did read it. But it was on a plane ride, and I don't think I got the full experience.

    Hope you enjoy your books this week!
    Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, yay, you got Origin! Did you hear about the new covers? Grab the old ones while you can! And I've never read anything by Harvey, but I hope you love this one in the series! :)

    Have a fantastic week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Origin last year and still haven't gotten to it! It's going to be a priority for me this year!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete