Wednesday 2 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (110)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Whisper the Dead (The Lovegrove Legacy, #2)
Release Date: October 9, 2014
Gretchen is struggling with her newfound gift as a Whisperer; the constant buzzing in her ears from detecting spells is more frustrating than fun, especially when she is spending time with one of the Order of Iron Nail's Keepers, the icy but strikingly handsome Tobias Lawless. But while Gretchen tries to hide the truth and resolve her feelings for him, London fades from beautiful and bustling to deathly silent ...Something evil is once again menacing Mayfair, and Gretchen and her cousins must use their powers to prevent a horrible sacrifice.

Breath of Frost was absolutely stunning! About witches and magic and set in the olden days, LOVED IT! I thought that the cover for that book was nice, but the blues and greens on this one... OOSH. I really like it and honestly can't wait. And it looks like this book is told from a different POV. Still gonna enjoy it though!
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. I love witch stories that are well-written and intriguing. I've yet to start this series but I'm looking forward to it now, since you liked it so much. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this is a pretty cover and the book sounds good as well! Nice choice this week.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks great! I love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is beautiful. Can't wait for this one too. <3

    ReplyDelete