Sunday 21 September 2014

Book Haul (#93)

Hey,

I hope you've all been happy reading your books and enjoying life. I am, with all honesty, knackered. School is too much and I'm tired all the time. I know that this is terrible because it's actually only been about three weeks, but if any of you have tips for revising then please share them with me!
 

Also, it was the Teen Wolf Season 4 finale was a few weeks ago!!!!!!!!! I am so ecstatic for the next season but so sad that I'll have nothing to watch for the next... while. SEASON 5 IS GOING TO BE AMAZING GUYS MAKE SURE YOU CATCH UP!

This week I borrowed:

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)Hurt
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo - Borrowed
I'm enjoying this so much you don't understand. MALLL! I love Mal so much. MalMalMal. NO spoilers guys! I am only half way through.
Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma - Borrowed -
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma broke my heart so I'm excited to experience what's in store for this one.
Evertrue (Everneath, #3)Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2)
Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton - Borrowed -
It feels like so long since I read Everbound and I don't really remember what happened or is happening so I will need to read a quick recap. I hope this is a good finale.
Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) by Jessica Spotswood - Borrowed -
I immensely enjoyed the first book and I can't wait for some more witch-yness.

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday/In My Mailbox in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

3 comments:

  1. I liked the ending from Evertrue, but I know there are a lot of mixed feelings out there. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been super tired as well! Uni is draining, no? At least we have the books! I loved Ruin and Rising! I wasn't a fan of Everneath though, so ehhhh to that series. I need to do some MAJOR Teen Wolf catching up. Since, like June. OMG. So daunting. *hides*

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!! Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma has been on my TBR list forever and Hurt looks really good too. Like another author on my TBR list, Ellen Hopkins, Suzuma's topics are compelling.

    ReplyDelete