Monday 1 December 2014

Welcome December!

Hello there!
Ivan Dixon's gif
It's the season to be jolly, lalalalalalalalala!

It is December and we are fast approaching Christmas day, but also saying good bye to 2014 and greeting 2015. It has been an exciting year and I want to get you all in the mood of the festive season. But if you don't celebrate Christmas then no worries because everything on the blog will still be book related and we can all get excited for books no matter what the season.

So as it's the season of giving, I've put together lots of random posts that will just magically appear on the blog during this month. They will range from giveaways to book giving ideas for Christmas... and lots more! I hope you will enjoy what's in store because I'm really excited to show you guys everything I've prepared and just get you in the mood for those mince pies and Christmas songs. 

Have a good week,
Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment