Saturday 10 January 2015

Book Haul (#98)

Hey,

I hope you all had a brilliant new year and welcome to 2015!

These last few weeks I have received:
Breaking the Rules99 Days
Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry - Received
Thank you Harlequin Teen UK! Pushing the Limits is one of my favourite contemporaries of all time and I am so glad that McGarry has decided to write a whole extra story for the characters. I'm almost finished I love Noah and Echo even more now.
99 Days by Katie Cotugno - Received -
Thank you Balzer and Bray! Another contemporary this week and this sounds like a mess of emotions. And I, for one, cannot wait to dive into this story.

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam 

4 comments:

  1. I still have to read Breaking The Rules! I have heard mixed review about 99 Days. I hope you enjoy them. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover of 99 Days .....

    Happy Reading :)
    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about 99 Days, but it's contemporary, so I'm hesitant. I like Katie McGarry's contemporary novels though! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Breaking the Rules!

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete