Saturday 24 January 2015

National Readathon Day‏

Hello,

Today it is National Readathon Day and Casper, a new mattress company, has asked me to put together a post for the occasion as one of everyone's favourite places to read is most likely to be their bed. And only the best of beds will mean that you can read for hours without feeling uncomfortable or giving you a sore back. Casper's mattresses are said to have "just the right sink, just the right bounce. Two technologies come together for better nights and brighter days." 

They've also asked me to put together the top ten books that I plan on reading this year, which are the following:
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
1) The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin - November 4, 2014
2) Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - July 28th, 2015 
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
3) Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead - July 29, 2014
4) The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead - February 10, 2015
Ensnared (Splintered, #3)The Heir (The Selection, #4)
5) Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A. G. Howard - January 6, 2015
6) The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass - May 5, 2015
Deliverance (Defiance, #3)The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2)
7) Deliverance (Defiance #3) by C.J Redwine - August 26, 2014
8) The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey - September 16, 2014
Alienated (Alienated, #1)Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2)
9) Alienated (Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers - February 4, 2014 
10) Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy #2) by Anna Banks - May 28, 2013

Sadly, I don't have all of these books waiting for me by my bedside table as some are not yet available but, mark my words, they'll be there soon don't you worry! 

Leave a comment letting me know how much time you spend reading on your bed and what books are on your to be read list for 2015 because I'm always looking for more books to add to my wishlist (which is about 1,000 books long).

Happy National Readathon Day,
Sam :)

1 comment:

  1. I only spend about an hour at night reading in the bed, The rest of the time I read at the pool n the summer and next to the woodstove in the cold weather. Like you I probably have over a 1000 books both in my TBR pile ans another 1000 on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete